Located a few minutes north of downtown Calgary, SAIT has breathtaking views of the city and the Rocky Mountains. Students can opt to live in one of two modern high-rise residences at the northeastern corner of the main campus. The residences feature recreation and study spaces, on-site laundry, shared studio art space and around-the-clock security.
SAIT is comprised of nine industry-focused schools, including the School of Hospitality and Tourism and the School of Business. In September 2020, SAIT launched the School for Advanced Digital Technology, a tech-driven training hub for digital learning.
SAIT is a skills-intensive institute. It has close industry ties, emphasizes solution-focused research and innovation and offers four-year bachelor’s degrees. Some graduates will receive their credentials via blockchain technology, which creates a tamper-free digital signature and allows graduates to share their accomplishments with potential employers in a secure way.
• Business Administration
• Academic Upgrading
• Information Technology
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• Open Studies
• Degree: $2,301-$8,892
• Diploma: $2,840-$15,209
• Certificate: $5,069-$20,640
• Post-Grad: $14,813-$20,340
• Graphic Communications and Print Technology Diploma: Students gain industry-specific skills in print management, coordination, production and graphic arts. Graduates of the program are prepared to work anywhere from commercial printing and publishing companies to advertising agencies and digital printing facilities.
• Avionics Technology Diploma: In four semesters, students learn to service and repair electric and electronic aircraft systems, preparing for a career as an aircraft maintenance engineer.
• Nuclear Medicine Technology Diploma: Students cover topics ranging from radiation physics and radiopharmacy to patient communication and management before applying what they’ve learned in a clinical setting.